My Idea For This Blog

To set goals for myself that others can see & encourage me along the way.

Ok.....new for 2009-

I have decided that it is too hard for me in my life right now the way it was set up for last year.

The Lord has laid it on my heart that I must choose to ACT loving.......& part of that is being moderate in my choices.

So each day, I will record how I chose moderation, motivated by my love for God or my love for others. Also, I will choose loving actions & (mostly, I need to demostrate it in the area of MODERATION) because of God's love for me!

Thank-you to each & every one of you who will support & pray for me in this endeavor!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

FOOD: Jan. 1-6th

Dec. 31st: I did NOT keep track of yesterday, & it's a good thing, too! Silverware But, man was the food at our little get-together yummy! How do you handle situations like a party?

Jan. 1st: Used all 24 of my Daily Points Allowance & 6 of my Weekly Points Allowance. Ate way too much suger, though. I'll do better on the 2nd.

Jan. 2nd: Used all of my 24 DPA & AMAMZINGLY, used NONE of my WPA.

Jan. 3rd: Again, used all of my DPA & none of my WPA.

Jan. 4th: Wow, did I ever over-do it yesterday! 53 points!!! How did that happen????? I have discovered that I do struggle w/ emotional eating.


Confusing news from Guatemala.

Finding out Dave is leaving earlier than we thought he was for at least 6 weeks.
Other highly emotional issues w/ kids & family & I just wanted to eat chocolate! Candy

I NEVER struggle w/ emotional eating-more mindless eating. But, not yesterday.

That is almost ALL my WPA in one day. Oh, Father, help me!

Jan. 5th: Just ate my DPA today. Smile

Jan. 6th: Went into my WPA & ate the rest of them today-FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!!!
(I guess I am a STRESS eater-literally makes me hungry! The things I am learning about myself!)






2 comments:

Jules said...

I get very sick if I don't eat my approved foods so....

When at a party (or we have a potluck w/ small group on Sunday for instance), I either eat before I go so I don't eat there or take my meal and eat when everyone else eats.

But I'm not sure what all you are doing with your eating.

Kim & Dave said...

Mostly, I am just trying to think before I eat.

I am a Life Time Member at Weight Watchers, so I follow that plan. I would like to get to the point where I don't need it as much.

I would like to start listening to my body.