My Idea For This Blog

To set goals for myself that others can see & encourage me along the way.

Ok.....new for 2009-

I have decided that it is too hard for me in my life right now the way it was set up for last year.

The Lord has laid it on my heart that I must choose to ACT loving.......& part of that is being moderate in my choices.

So each day, I will record how I chose moderation, motivated by my love for God or my love for others. Also, I will choose loving actions & (mostly, I need to demostrate it in the area of MODERATION) because of God's love for me!

Thank-you to each & every one of you who will support & pray for me in this endeavor!

Monday, January 28, 2008

TIME: Jan. 27-Feb. 2

Jan. 27th: I have been horrible!!!! True confessions: turned off my light at after 1 am!!!!! I always get like this when I have a project going, & truly, when else am I going to get a bunch done on that room?!?!?!?

Jan. 28th: I was up until 12:02! We worked in the bedroom until almost 10 pm, & then I puttered around doing other things that needed doing.

Jan. 29th: I was up until 1am. Was working on the room until 10:30, then Ruth started her very scary croup cough, so I stayed up to make sure she responded to the breathing treatment & the Ibuprophen I gave her. Thank the Lord, she did ok at that point.

Jan. 30th: FINALLY!!! SUCSESS!!! (or at least headed the right direction) 10:07!!!!!

Jan. 31st: Took sister to the airport in Denver. Didn't get home until almost mid-night. In bed 20 min or so later.

Feb. 2nd: On the night of the 1st, it was around 10pm, I think. On the 2nd, it was around 11:30-w/ no real good reason. These are the kinds of things I need to STOP doing to myself.

No comments: